The subject of the license agreement
The subject of this license agreement is the right to use one licensed copy of software LightMon Engine, on the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Content of an agreement
The term of customer service from date of purchase of one licensed copy of software LightMon Engine is one year. If upon the expiration of the service, you decide not to renew his action, then your software will be fully operational, but without our support, except for critical updates script.
You are entitled to receive a free upgrade to x.5. If you want to get updated on, after the release of new versions of the line, then you need to pay for a script in an amount equal to 85% of the current value of your license.
We reserve the right to publish lists of favorite users of its software products. We reserve the right at any time change the terms of this agreement, but these actions are not retroactive. Changes to this agreement will be sent to users by e-mail to the addresses specified in the acquisition system.
The rights and obligations of the parties
The buyer obtaining a license for this script has the right to:
- Change the design and structure of the program code in accordance with the needs of your site.
- Order additional services, such as the development of modules, blocks, themes, etc.
- Download and use content-only group LightMon User (Private Member).
- To transfer the software to another site after the required notice about this, as well as the complete removal of the script from the previous site.
Do not be entitled to:
- Sell / Resell account that is listed in our database as a "client"
- Spread in the free download content, intended only for the group LightMon User (Private Member).
- Unauthorized change or remove copyright system without prior approval from the developer.
- Publish and distribute the keys to personal site.
- Change the version of constants, and AN (Anti-Null) key.
- Create your own products based on the source code of the system without the prior permission of the author.
- Alter or remove any mention of copyright specified at the top of each source file.
- Distribute your system files, libraries and other source systems.
- Use any of our products (HTML, CSS graphics and PHP & JS Scripts) in its software, or distribute them separately from the system.
- Advertise, sell or publish on its website pirated copies of our software.
The script is perfectly legal and you can use it, provided that you are the legal owner of all files or data that you're going to get by using this script, or have permission from the legitimate owner to perform these actions.